Education is the formal process by which society deliberately transmits its accumulated knowledge, skills, customs and values from one generation to another, e.g., instruction in schools.

True love talks


Deticated to the one i loved & lost...
This is the true life story of one teenage couple
who were thrown apart and met up again 30 years later,
all thanks to the internet opening up previously closed avenues of

adventure!

It had all began so many years ago, with a glance over the dance floor. His blond curly hair standing out like a glowing beam of light, which is exactly how I came to remember him. As the light of my life.


Many dark days followed, although I always remembered my ray of light and just had to have him back. Over the years, I had watched out for him. Tried to hear if someone had seen or heard of his whereabouts, all to no avail. I had called at his family home, which appeared now to be as empty as my heart was.



No comments:

Post a Comment