Education is the formal process by which society deliberately transmits its accumulated knowledge, skills, customs and values from one generation to another, e.g., instruction in schools.

Respect other feelings.....beauty,status or money is not forever..


A poor boy loved a rich girl.
Finally One fine day the boy proposed the girl.

Then the girl said, “listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me and get engaged with someone else of your level.” But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily.

10 years later…

One day they came face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, “Hey! you! How are you? Now I’m married. Do you know how much is my husband’s salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? ‘n he is also very smart.” The guy’s eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words.

No comments:

Post a Comment