Education is the formal process by which society deliberately transmits its accumulated knowledge, skills, customs and values from one generation to another, e.g., instruction in schools.

Funny story


Everybody who has a dog calls him "Rover" or "Boy."
I call mine "Sex." He's a great pal, but he has caused
me a great deal of embarrassment.
When I went to city hall to renew his dog license, I told the clerk I would
like a license for Sex. He said, "I'd like one too!" Then, I said, "But this
is a dog." He said he didn't care what she looked like. Then I said, "You
don't understand. I've had Sex since I was 9 years old." He winked and said,
"You must have been quite a kid."

When I got married and went on my honeymoon, I took the dog with me. I told
the motel clerk that I wanted a special room for Sex. He said, "You don't
need a special room. As long as you pay your bill, we don't care what you
do." I said, "Look, you don't seem to understand. Sex keeps me awake at
night." The clerk said, "Funny--I have the same problem."
One day, I entered Sex in a contest, but the dog ran away. Another
contestant while I was just standing there, looking disappointed. I told him I
had planned to have Sex in the contest. He told me I should have sold my own
tickets. "But you don't understand," I said. "I hoped to have Sex on TV." He
said, "Now that cable is all over the place, it's no big deal anymore."
When my wife and I seperated, we went to court to fight for custody of the
dog. I said, "Your honor, I had Sex before I was married." The judge said,
"The courtroom isn't a confessional. Stick to the case, please."
Last night, Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking around town for him. A
cop came over to me and asked, "What are you doing in alley at 4 o'clock
this morning? I told him I was looking for Sex. My case comes up Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment